December 9, “SWING TIME Christmas”
Take advantage of the Early Bird Sale and purchase your tickets today!
The GALA will be held in the neighboring Hangar at GATE W-10
Guests will enjoy viewing a few treasured relics from WWII hosted in this hangar sponsored by Jackman Industries.
Gala Guests will enjoy:
- Willamette Valley Big Band
- Catered by That Food Guy
- Auction: Featuring Aviation Art & lots of cool stuff
- Darque Wines no host bar including a Lacey Lady Pinot Noir
Bring friends, purchase your tickets today and let’s celebrate Christmas 1940’s style!
Sponsors enjoy an “Officers Club” exclusive pre-event held in the B-17 Alliance Museum & Restoration Hangar from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Crew leaders will be on site to share the progress of restoration and the all-new exhibit surrounding the story of the family-owned Bomber Gas Station.
Period dress is encouraged! This will be a memorable festive experience for all! Join us to celebrate the season and prepare B-17 Alliance for success in 2024!
Take advantage of the Early Bird Specials
- $125 Per person (Standard Ticket)
- After Nov. 1st. $150.00 per person
- Standard ticket includes: Gala Ticket to Dinner, Dance, Auction, and WWII Style Entertainment
- $1200 A RIVETING Table Sponsor (VIP Ticket)
- After Nov. 1st $1500.00 per table sponsor
- VIP ticket includes: VIP Pre-show event, Gala Ticket to Dinner, Dance, Auction and WWII Style Entertainment, plus recognition for your sponsorship
- BE a VIP Sponsor (VIP Brochure)
Pay it forward and purchase a ticket for a Veteran or Volunteer who may not otherwise be able to attend. They will also get a free T-shirt!